4 adobo peppers
1 medium onion
4 cloves garlic
1 chopped carrot
1 rib celery, chopped
1 can pinto beans
4 cups water-vary to desired thickness
Vegebase soup base (or other bouillon to taste)
1 zucchini, seeds removed, chopped in big pieces
Chicken-precooked and diced, approx 1 breast
1. Cut adobo pepper in half longwise. Remove stem, ribs and seeds.
2. Place in pan, skins down and cook until skin blackens. Let cool.
3. Heat oil in a pot. Add onions and cook until transparent.
4. Add garlic, carrots, celery, and bouillon. Coat for 30 seconds.
5. Add water and pinto beans and bring to a boil.
6. Cook until carrots are done. Add zucchini, chicken, and salt to taste. Cook until all parts are hot.
7. Top with cilantro.