1 box Chex
1/2-1 cup Earth Balance Vegan Buttery Sticks
-yeah-that’s a thing… this is 2 sticks. I usually start with 1/2 cup (which is one stick) and add more as it cooks if I feel like it’s too dry.
Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix (see below)
1. Preheat oven to 250.
2. Heat “butter” in the microwave until melted
3. Mix the Spicy Taco Seasoning Mix in with the butter
4. Pour the box of Chex into a pan and cover with the butter/seasoning mixture
6. Put it in the oven. I usually set a timer and stir it every 10-15 minutes.
7. I heat it for…1 hour? I don’t know. Just usually until it’s yummiest.
Spicy Taco Seasoning: (from Fork and Beans Blog
They have two other amazing flavors on this link. Definitely something to try!)
- ¼ c. nutritional yeast
- 2 tsp. chili powder
- 2 tsp. onion powder
- 1 tsp. smoked paprika
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
- ½ – 1 tsp. salt (depending on your salty tooth)
- ½ tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. coriander
First of all, pardon the picture! I couldn’t hold back-this smoothie was too delicious!
1 cup frozen sweet potatoes
2 cups loose spinach
1 cup almond milk
2 drops stevia (opt)
1 tbs cacao powder
1/2 tbs cinnamon
1/2 tbs ground ginger
1 tbs hemp protein powder
Mix together in a blender and yums abound!